Updated November 2017.
1.1. This website – www.artsofireland.com is operated by Arts Of Ireland – Registered as a trading organisation in the Republic Of Ireland. Arts of Ireland operates from Republic of Ireland.
1.2. ARTS F IRELAND – is referred to as (“Arts Of Ireland/ AOI / we / our / us”).
1.3. As user of this website – you are referred to as (“you / your”) –
2.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
2.2 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
2.3 When you use certain Arts Of Ireland services, please read any additional information provided with regards to such services as this information will provide you with full details on how to use such services.
2.4 Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approval. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete.
4. HOW TO BUY: When you click on BUY NOW on this website you are directly and safely linked to another website at www.paypal.com where your shipping and payment information are securely processed by the company before being redirected back to www.artsofireland.com
5. PAYMENTS: Unless otherwise advised – This website does not process online payment for services provided. All our online customer payment processes are handled by an independent 3rd-party company, namely PAYPAL. It is widely accepted that PAYPAL remain the most Secure Online Payment organisation in the world, so you can be assured that your personal and financial details are safe to use on this website.
6. DISCLAIMER: Arts Of Ireland / www.artsofireland.com takes no responsibility nor do we accept any liability for any contents published on the website of a third party website.
6.1 To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
(a) The privacy practices of such websites,
(b) The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
(c) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
(d) You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by Arts Of Ireland.
7. SHARING OF DATA: Our payment processing companies including Paypal, will ONLY share your name and shipping address information with us to allow us process your order. And under no circumstances would we directly or indirectly share or reveal your information to a third party.
8. DELETION OF DATA: In full compliance with the provisions and practice of the
General Data Protection Regulation GDPR – 2018 Customers may ask us to delete their personal data and or purchase history. We agree to comply to erase such data without any hesitation.
9. ARTWORKS: The purpose of this website www.artsofireland as operated by Arts of Ireland, is to exhibit and promote for sale, items art of which are generally categorised as “Original Arts and Crafts” which include, but not limited to Paintings of various mediums as are individually and accurately described by us.
10. LEGAL: We provide our services as a legally responsible independent gallery for any products and information and advice rendered by us:: – We therefore disclaim any information and or advice based on terms or policy or regulations that maybe provided by a third-party’s business website or links.
10.1 The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Ireland .
10.2 English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
11. SHIPPING POLICY:
11.1. We have FREE SHIPPING POLICY on all paintings regardless of the size, weight or shipping destination.
11.2. Your order will be shipped by registered post within 3 days of receiving your confirmed payment.
12. DELIVERY: We expect order to be delivered in:
IRELAND – 2 to 3 days
UNITED KINGDOM – 4 to 5 days
REST OF EUROPE – 5 to 7 days
UNITED STATES / CANADA – 7 to 10 days
AUSTRALIA – 10 to 14 days
ASIA / REST OF THE WORLD – 14 to 21 days.
13. RETURN POLICY: In the unlikely event that you wish to return your order, please contact us first. Email us: email@example.com to arrange how to return orders safely. In all cases, you have 14 days to return your order if you wish to do so.
14. These Terms and conditions are updated – 4th May 2021